We are always looking for talented people.
Please send us your CV!
Our assignments vary in scope from service jobs to complete and complex installations worldwide.
The tasks may vary but can broadly be described as: planning, coordinating, monitoring material deliveries and coordinating staff. Responsibility for material handling at dry docks or in port and be responsible for implementation, reporting, documentation and customer service.
As a person you are organized, patient, thorough and have the ability to see the overall picture. You should be able to work as a part of a team as well as your own. You must also be willing to travel.
Qualifications may include:
- Academic and technical education.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and logistics.
- Demonstrated experience to be able to read and understand technical drawings.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
- Experience in the shipping industry.
- Experience in MS Project or a similar project management program.
- Experience in working with people with different nationalities.
Please send your CV to email@example.com